Get great traction at work with KEEN Men’s PTC Oxford Shoes!
Now you won’t have to switch shoes when you leave for work! The magic of this lace-up is in the non-slip rubber outsole that grips firmly to dry, wet and oily surfaces. Plush memory foam insole works with comfort footbed technology to cushion each step. Trademark rubber toe bumper helps keep your foot safe.
Features & Benefits of KEEN Men's PTC Oxford Shoes:
- Non-slip rubber outsole means steady steps as it grips to dry, wet and oily surfaces.
- Keen CUSH™ memory foam and recycled polyurethane comfort technology in the footbed offer excellent cushioning.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards.
Other Important Information About KEEN Men's PTC Oxford Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, leather / microfiber upper lining, Keen CUSH (recycled polyurethane, cork and memory foam) insole, EVA midsole, oil and slip-resistant rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean with a damp cloth.
The KEEN motto is create, play, care. It’s a way of life that the company calls HybridLife—a commitment to designing durable footwear with traction and toe protection that helps customers play with peace of mind.