Keen Women’s Mt. Airy Lightweight Low Cut Socks help reduce blisters with superior moisture control and quick-drying time!
Moisture-wicking Dri-release ECO (recycled polyester and organic cotton) helps keep feet comfortably dry to prevent blisters in these low cut socks… and makes them environmentally-friendly too! Unlike most socks, Keen socks feature a seamless toe construction under the toes to help minimize irritation, and counter-clockwise knitting creates a seamless, bunch-free, comfortable fit and feel. Vent-Release allows moisture and heat to dissipate, so the socks dry quickly and feet stay cool.
Features & Benefits of Keen Women’s Mt. Airy Lightweight Low Cut Socks:
- Right and left foot design reduces bunching and offers a better fit.
- Dri-release ECO is a blend of recycled polyester and organic cotton that wicks away moisture and dries quickly to protect against blisters.
- Seamless toe construction under the toes helps prevent chafing.
- Fresh Guard helps neutralize odor and regenerates with every wash.
Other Important Information About Keen Women’s Mt. Airy Lightweight Low Cut Socks:
- Yarn Content: 53% recycled polyester, 34% nylon, 10% organic cotton, 3% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low. No bleach or fabric softener.
- Made in USA.