Kalso Earth Women's Precise Mary Jane Shoes raise your comfort level by lowering your heels
The original, “negative heel” design in this Mary Jane positions your heels slightly lower than your toes. This gentle incline promotes a natural walking motion that helps improve posture and reduce joint stress. The recycled polyurethane foam footbed with cushioning displaces and absorbs shock with each step, while the heel pad adds extra comfort right where you need it. The nubuck leather upper is detailed with dainty, breathable cut-outs and boasts an adjustable hook-and-loop strap across the instep. The lightweight, EVA / rubber outsole provides sure-footed traction to help keep you confident on your feet.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Women's Precise Mary Jane Shoes:
- “Negative heel” design positions your heel lower than your toes, promoting a natural stride to help improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch support promotes a natural walking motion.
- Recycled polyurethane foam footbed with a heel pad molds to the shape of your foot, while absorbing shock with each step.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop strap lets you customize the fit.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Women's Precise Mary Jane Shoes:
- Material Content: nubuck leather upper, polyester upper lining, mesh polyester sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed, polyester midsole, EVA / rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.