Experience a more natural stride in Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Iridessa Ankle Boots with a “negative heel” design
This cozy, casual ankle boot is designed with a “negative heel” that sets your heel slightly lower than your toes at a gentle incline of 3.7 degrees. This small change can help improve posture and reduce joint stress as you walk. The BioFoam™ footbed adds cushioning and shock absorption, so you feel less impact on your feet. The rich suede upper makes a statement with a warm faux fur cuff and buckle detail.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Iridessa Ankle Boots:
- Negative heel positions your heel lower than your toes at a 3.7-degree incline, promoting a natural stride to help improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch supports the medial arch, promoting proper heel strike.
- BioFoam cushioning, made of 70% recycled content, absorbs shock.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Iridessa Ankle Boots:
- Material Content: suede upper, leather / brushed fabric upper lining, leather sockliner, BioFoam cushioning insole, polypropylene midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.