Feel how a “negative heel” design can have a positive effect on your body in Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Intrigue Too Mary Jane Shoes
You’ll feel simply marvelous when you step out in this casual, sporty Mary Jane. The removable insole is made with a “negative heel” design that sets your heel slightly lower than your toes at a gentle incline of 3.7 degrees. Standing and walking at this slight angle helps to naturally reduce joint stress and improve your posture. Polyurethane foam cushioning that conforms to the shape of your foot enhances the comfort you’ll feel. Color-block styling gives the microfiber upper a fun look, while an elasticized heel topline and stretch instep strap easily conform to your foot for a customized fit.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Intrigue Too Mary Jane Shoes:
- “Negative heel” design positions your heel lower than your toes at a 3.7-degree incline, promoting a natural stride to help improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch support encourages a natural walking motion.
- Recycled, molded polyurethane foam footbed molds to the shape of your foot, while absorbing shock with each step.
- Elasticized heel topline and instep strap stretch to fit.
- EVA / rubber outsole provides durability with a lightweight feel.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Intrigue Too Mary Jane Shoes:
- Material Content: microfiber upper, polyester mesh upper lining and sockliner, molded polyurethane foam insole, polyester midsole, EVA / rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.