Well-minded women reach for the Yoga-inspired comfort of Kalso Earth Women’s Chant Slip-On Sandals
This sandal is good for your feet, plain and simple. Every aspect of the hooded thong slip-on has been thought through to enhance your in-shoe comfort. Kalso Earth Shoes, originally is deeply rooted in the belief that wellness should be part of everyday living. So, from the rich nubuck leather upper to the lightweight rubber outsole, you have a sandal that works to promote wellness. The Zero Heel™ technology holds the foot in a natural position for easier walking. The contoured footbed molds to the foot and absorbs impact as you walk. Your steps feel more stable due to the steel shank. Slip on and off with ease, thanks to the elastic stretch backstrap.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Women’s Chant Slip-On Sandals:
- Zero Heel technology provides a neutral footbed that holds the foot in a natural position for easier steps.
- Contoured footbed molds to the shape of the foot, displacing and absorbing shock with each step.
- Steel shank helps stabilize your steps.
- Elastic stretch backstrap provides easy on and off.
- Lightweight rubber outsole offers durability without adding weight.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Women’s Chant Slip-On Sandals:
- Material Content: nubuck leather upper, polyurethane lining, microfiber sockliner, EVA with cork midsole, steel shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
About Kalso Earth:
Every Kalso Earth Shoe features a "negative heel" sole design. This design sets the heel slightly lower than the toe, just like the popular yoga position, known as "Mountain pose." This design can help re-position body weight to create a more natural walking motion, improving posture and reducing joint stress.