With a “negative heel” design and plenty of stretch, Kalso Earth Women’s Trigg Slip-On Shoes surround your feet in comfort
This casual slip-on is designed to make a positive impact on your body! The footbed is made with a “negative heel” design that sets your heel slightly lower than your toes at a gentle incline of 3.7 degrees. Walking at this slight angle helps naturally reduce joint stress and improve your posture for a more comfortable stride. The leather upper features plenty of stretch—twin side elastic inserts and one elastic insert on top of the vamp—“hugging” your foot with a just-right fit.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Women’s Trigg Slip-On Shoes:
- “Negative heel” design positions your heel lower than your toes at a 3.7-degree incline, promoting a natural stride to help improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch support encourages a natural walking motion.
- Polyurethane foam footbed cushions from heel to toe, while molding to the shape of your foot.
- Poron® heel pad displaces and absorbs shock with each step.
- Twin elastic inserts on both sides and one on top of the vamp stretch for a customized fit.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Women’s Trigg Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, leather / fabric upper lining, leather sockliner, polyurethane foam / Poron footbed, EVA / rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.