Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Supernova Mid Calf Boots help you walk naturally with a “negative heel” design
Crafted with a slight “negative heel” design and anatomic arch support, this casual, pull-on suede boot can help reduce body stress, improve respiration and promote better posture. The footbed sets your heel lower than your toes at a gentle incline of 3.7 degrees, encouraging a natural walking motion. A layer of multi-density foam cushioning conforms to your feet and absorbs shock. Beautiful, textured faux fur on the shaft delivers a distinctive look, while super-soft shearling inside helps keep feet warm and cozy.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Supernova Mid Calf Boots:
- “Negative heel” design positions your heel lower than your toes at a 3.7-degree incline, promoting a natural stride to help improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch supports the medial arch, enhancing your natural walking motion.
- Multi-density foam footbed with a heel pad molds to the shape of your foot and absorbs shock.
- Generous shaft circumference of 10 3/4" allows for easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Supernova Mid Calf Boots:
- Shaft Height: 9 3/4".
- Material Content: suede / faux fur upper, shearling / brushed fabric upper lining, leather sockliner, multi-density foam footbed, polyester midsole, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.