Naturally improve your posture and reduce joint stress in Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Solar Too Mary Jane Shoes
Slip on this casual Mary Jane and walk comfortably with Kalso Earth technology. The 3.7-degree incline sole positions toes higher than the heel, encouraging better posture, redistributing body weight and helping strengthen and tone your lower body. Reinforced arch support works with the innovative sole design to promote a natural walking motion, while BioFoam™ cushioning softens your steps. The soft leather upper features a center seam and metal stud detailing for a distinctive look, and the slim hook-and-loop instep strap makes the fit easy to adjust.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Solar Too Mary Jane Shoes:
- 3.7-degree incline sole redistributes body weight to help improve posture, reduce joint stress and strengthen lower body muscles.
- Anatomic arch support helps promote a natural stride and proper heel strike.
- BioFoam cushioning, made of 70% recycled content, absorbs shock.
- Deep heel cup helps hold your foot in place.
- Hook-and-loop instep strap makes it easy to adjust the fit.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Solar Too Mary Jane Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, leather / brushed fabric upper lining, leather sockliner, BioFoam insole, biodegradable polypropylene midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.