Walk naturally in Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Solar Mary Jane Shoes made with Negative Heel Technology
This casual Mary Jane proves that comfort doesn’t have to come at the expense of understated style! Kalso® Negative Heel Technology® positions toes 3.7 degrees higher than the heel to naturally correct your posture. It also stimulates and exercises leg muscles, strengthening your lower body. The ergonomic EVA and latex outsole absorbs shock. Inside, the BioFoam™ footbed adds cushioning. Center seam detailing creates a versatile look, great for weekdays and weekends. Slim strap with a concealed stay-put closure for easy adjustability.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Solar Mary Jane Shoes:
- Kalso Negative Heel Technology positions feet at a 3.7 degree incline, activating muscles in the legs and back, so you get the benefits of a workout without going to the gym.
- Toes are positioned slightly above the heel, shifting your weight back to align your body.
- Beautiful leather upper and upper lining feel soft next to your skin.
- EVA and latex BioStep™ outsole keeps you steady on your feet and is biodegradable, so it’s environmentally-friendly.
- Biofoam footbed, made with 70% recycled content, molds to the shape of your foot, absorbing shock with each step.
- Anatomical arch support features reinforced support through the arch and works with the heel design to promote a natural walking motion.
- Adjustable closure and padded collar provide a custom-like fit.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Solar Mary Jane Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, BioFoam insole, metal shank, EVA outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.