Reduce joint stress and improve your posture naturally with the “negative heel” design of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Shake Slip-On Shoes
Crafted with a slight “negative heel” design and anatomic arch support, this casual slip-on can help reduce body stress, improve respiration and promote better posture. The footbed sets your heel lower than your toes at a gentle incline of 3.7 degrees, encouraging a natural walking motion. Menswear-inspired perforations accent the full-grain leather upper, while twin forefoot elastic inserts stretch for a great fit.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Shake Slip-On Shoes:
- “Negative heel” design positions your heel lower than your toes at a 3.7-degree incline, promoting a natural stride to help improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch supports the medial arch, enhancing the natural walking motion.
- BioFoam™ footbed molds to the shape of your foot and absorbs shock.
- Side elastic inserts stretch for a comfortable fit.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Shake Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather / brushed fabric upper lining, leather sockliner, BioFoam footbed with Poron heel pad, recycled plastic midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
About Kalso Earth:
Every Kalso Earth Shoe features a "negative heel" sole design. This design sets the heel slightly lower than the toe, just like the popular yoga position, known as "Mountain pose." This design can help re-position body weight to create a more natural walking motion, improving posture and reducing joint stress.