Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Renee Slip-On Shoes naturally correct your posture and reduce joint stress with negative heel design
Innovative comfort technology and casual style pair beautifully in this simple slip-on. A negative heel sets your heel slightly lower than your toes at a gentle incline of 3.7 degrees. It’s like walking barefoot in the sand! This small change can help improve posture and reduce joint stress. The design is complemented with a supportive, form-fitting footbed and soft BioFoam™ cushioning. A center zipper and hidden side elastic inserts make the pleated leather upper easy on / off.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Renee Slip-On Shoes:
- Negative heel positions your heel lower than your toes at a 3.7-degree incline, promoting a natural stride to help improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch supports the medial arch, promoting proper heel strike.
- BioFoam™ cushioning, made of 70% recycled content, absorbs shock.
- Deep heel cup helps hold the foot in place.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Renee Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, leather / brushed fabric upper lining, leather sockliner, BioFoam insole, biodegreadable polypropylene midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.