The original wellness shoe with the “negative heel” design in a boot style — Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Rebel Calf Boots
No need to rebel… you can get both comfort and style in this rugged lace-up boot. It features a slight “negative heel” design and anatomic arch support that can help reduce body stress, improve respiration and promote better posture. The footbed sets your heel lower than your toes at a gentle incline of 3.7 degrees, encouraging a natural walking motion. A layer of multi-density foam cushioning conforms to your feet and absorbs shock. Adjustable wraparound lacing gives the soft leather upper a laid-back look, while back zipper makes it easy to slip on / off.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Rebel Calf Boots:
- “Negative heel” design positions your heel lower than your toes at a 3.7-degree incline, promoting a natural stride to help improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch supports the medial arch, enhancing your natural walking motion.
- Multi-density foam footbed with a heel pad molds to the shape of your foot and absorbs shock.
- Adjustable laces let you adjust the fit.
- Back zipper allows for easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Rebel Calf Boots:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Shaft Height: 8 1/2".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather/ brushed fabric upper lining, leather sockliner, multi-density foam footbed, recycled plastic midsole, rubber / leather outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.