Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Ramble Strappy Sandals — the “negative heel” design has a positive effect on your whole body!
Wherever you go, walk with the comfort of a slight “negative heel” design in this casual, strappy sandal. The leather-wrapped footbed sets your heel slightly lower than your toes at a gentle incline of 3.7 degrees, promoting a natural walking motion while reducing joint stress and improving posture. BioFoam™ cushioning displaces and absorbs foot shock. The premium leather upper adjusts with two hook-and-loop straps at the heel and forefoot for a customized fit. Thermoplastic rubber outsole for excellent traction.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Ramble Strappy Sandals:
- “Negative heel” design positions your heel lower than your toes at a 3.7-degree incline, promoting a natural stride to help improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch supports the medial arch, enhancing the natural walking motion.
- BioFoam cushioning molds to the shape of your foot and absorbs shock.
- Ergonomic toe shape allows toes to spread out naturally.
- Breathable, premium leather upper “gives” around your foot for a comfortable fit.
- Two hook-and-loop straps offer easy adjustability.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Ramble Strappy Sandals:
- Material Content: leather upper, polyurethane upper lining, leather sockliner, injected latex footbed, molded EVA midsole, nylon shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.