Step into wellness with Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Rally Mary Jane Shoes
Every Kalso Earth Shoe features a negative heel that sets your heels slightly lower than your toes at a gentle incline of 3.7 degrees. It’s like walking barefoot in the sand! This small change can help improve posture and reduce joint stress. The design in this Mary Jane is complemented with a supportive, form-fitting footbeds and soft BioFoam™ cushioning. The soft leather upper features an elasticized instep strap with an ornamental buckle.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Rally Mary Jane Shoes:
- Negative heel positions your heel lower than your toes at a 3.7-degree incline, promoting a natural stride to help improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch supports the medial arch, promoting proper heel strike.
- BioFoam cushioning, made of 70% recycled content, absorbs shock.
- Lightweight rubber outsole with deep flex grooves allow the foot to move naturally.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Rally Mary Jane Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, BioFoam insole, polypropylene midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.