Feel the positive effect of negative heel technology when you step out in Kalso Earth Shoes Women’s Prosper Lace-Up Shoes!
Designed with an ever-so-slight “negative heel” and anatomic arch support, this sporty lace-up can help improve posture and reduce joint stress. The negative heel sets your heel slightly lower than your toes at a gentle incline of 3.7 degrees, promoting a natural walking motion. BioFoam™ cushioning displaces and absorbs foot shock. The breathable microfiber and mesh upper with nubuck leather trim features an elasticized heel topline for a comfortable fit.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoes Women’s Prosper Lace-Up Shoes:
- Negative heel positions your heel lower than your toes at a 3.7-degree incline, promoting a natural stride to help improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch supports the medial arch, enhancing the natural walking motion.
- BioFoam cushioning molds to the shape of your foot and absorbs shock.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoes Women’s Prosper Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: elastic stretch fabric upper lining, foam footbed with Poron heel pad, polyester midsole, EVA / thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
About Kalso Earth:
Every Kalso Earth Shoe features a "negative heel" sole design. This design sets the heel slightly lower than the toe, just like the popular yoga position, known as "Mountain pose." This design can help re-position body weight to create a more natural walking motion, improving posture and reducing joint stress.