Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Promise Lace-Up Shoes — designed with a “negative heel” to help reduce joint stress and improve your posture naturally
The slight “negative heel” design and anatomic arch support in this sporty lace-up can help reduce body stress, improve respiration and promote better posture. The footbed sets your heel lower than your toes at a gentle incline of 3.7 degrees, encouraging a natural walking motion. Soft BioFoam™ cushioning conforms to the shape of your foot, while absorbing the shock of each step. The nubuck leather upper laces up for a comfortable fit.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Promise Lace-Up Shoes:
- “Negative heel” design positions your heel lower than your toes at a 3.7-degree incline, promoting a natural stride to help improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch supports the medial arch, enhancing the natural walking motion.
- BioFoam footbed molds to the shape of your foot and absorbs shock.
- Adjustable lacing allows you to customize the fit.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Promise Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: nubuck leather upper, recycled polyester upper lining, microfiber sockliner, BioFoam footbed, polyester fabric midsole, EVA / rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.