Feel the positive benefits of “negative heel” design in Kalso Earth Shoe Pristine Lace-Up Shoes
Kalso Earth Shoe goes sporty with this lightweight sneaker! A slight “negative heel” design sets your heel slightly lower than your toes at a gentle incline of 3.7 degrees, a natural walking motion while reducing joint stress and improving posture. BioFoam™ cushioning displaces and absorbs foot shock, and a Poron® heel pad adds extra shock absorption. The suede or microfiber upper is vented and features mesh accents for cool breathability.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Pristine Lace-Up Shoes:
- “Negative heel” design positions your heel lower than your toes at a 3.7-degree incline, promoting a natural stride to help improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch supports the medial arch, enhancing the natural walking motion.
- BioFoam cushioning molds to the shape of your foot and absorbs shock.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Pristine Lace-Up Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1 1/2".
- Material Content: microfiber or suede upper, elastic fabric upper lining, polyurethane footbed with Poron heel pad, polyester midsole, EVA / thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Microfiber: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry. Suede: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
About Kalso Earth:
Every Kalso Earth Shoe features a "negative heel" sole design. This design sets the heel slightly lower than the toe, just like the popular yoga position, known as "Mountain pose." This design can help re-position body weight to create a more natural walking motion, improving posture and reducing joint stress.