Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Premier 2 Walking Shoes deliver a smoother walking motion for stronger, healthier feet and legs
Show off your sportier side and enjoy better than barefoot comfort! This athletic walking shoe employs Kalso® Negative Heel Technology® to help you stand straighter, burn more calories and build more endurance with minimal effort. The shoe’s treadmill-like design works by placing the heel lower than the forefoot to improve your posture and relieve lower back pain. The BioFoam™ shock-absorbing memory foam insole offers cushioning in the forefoot and heel, while the padded tongue provides additional cushioning over the foot to increase walking comfort as you exercise. The durable latex outsole delivers better traction without weighing you down. The reinforced upper mesh panels enhance breathability by allowing the cool breezes to flow in so feet stay cooler and drier. Pull-tab detail on the back makes for easy on / off.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Premier 2 Walking Shoes:
- Negative Heel Technology aligns your body for a natural walking motion and better posture.
- The inclined design works like a treadmill, shifting weight back to align your body naturally, so you feel less pressure on your feet, knees, hips and back.
- Removable BioFoam memory foam insole cushions every step, absorbs shock and reduces foot fatigue.
- Anatomic arch support ensures even weight distribution and proper support.
- Lightweight latex outsole has slip-resistant design that grips walking surfaces for more stable steps.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Premier 2 Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, mesh upper lining, polyurethane and Impertex (polyester) sockliner, BioFoam insole and latex outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.