Walk as nature intended, thanks to the “negative heel” design of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Prance Tall Boots
Equestrian-inspired style gets improved with the “negative heel” design and anatomic arch support found in this tall boot. The footbed sets your heel lower than your toes at a gentle incline of 3.7 degrees, encouraging a natural walking motion to help reduce body stress, improve respiration and promote better posture. A layer of multi-density foam cushioning conforms to your feet and absorbs shock. The vintage-inspired leather / suede upper looks great with strap accents and a decorative zipper. A functional zipper on the inside of the shaft makes the boot easy on / off.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Prance Tall Boots:
- “Negative heel” design positions your heel lower than your toes at a 3.7-degree incline, promoting a natural stride to help improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch supports the medial arch, enhancing your natural walking motion.
- Multi-density foam footbed with a heel pad molds to the shape of your foot and absorbs shock.
- Full-length inside zipper allows for easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Prance Tall Boots:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Shaft Height: 16 1/4".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather/ brushed fabric upper lining, leather sockliner, multi-density foam footbed, recycled plastic midsole, rubber / leather outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.