Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Phenom Clogs firm your legs and improve your posture with every step
Can a shoe really help you strengthen and tone leg muscles? The answer is most definitely yes! This Kalso Earth casual clog features a 3.7 degree incline, which positions toes higher than your heel, redistributing weight to help tone and strengthen your lower body as you walk. BioFoam™ cushioning molds to the shape of your foot while absorbing shock. Anatomic support for the medial arch encourages proper heel strike and a more natural walking motion. The leather upper is lined with plush faux shearling to keep feet warm and comfortable. Adjustable strap for a custom fit.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Phenom Clogs:
- 3.7 degree incline sole helps you strengthen and tone leg muscles.
- Anatomic arch support encourages a natural walking motion.
- BioFoam cushioning provides shock absorption.
- Faux shearling lining feels warm and cozy.
- Polyurethane footbed offers extra shock absorption and great arch support.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Phenom Clogs:
- Material Content: leather upper, faux shearling upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane insole, EVA and latex outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.