Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Penchant Too Mary Jane Shoes criss-cross comfort and casual style
A more feminine profile steps into the sports arena with this casual mary jane shoe. Not only do the criss-cross straps on the nubuck leather upper look great, they also offer easy adjustability with a hook-and-loop closure. BioFoam™ cushioning displaces and absorbs foot shock. The ever-so-slight “negative heel” design combined with a supportive arch can help improve posture and reduce joint stress. The negative heel sets your heel slightly lower than your toes at a gentle incline of 3.7 degrees, promoting a natural walking motion.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Penchant Too Mary Jane Shoes:
- “Negative heel” design positions your heel lower than your toes at a 3.7-degree incline, promoting a natural stride to help improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch supports the medial arch, enhancing the natural walking motion.
- BioFoam cushioning molds to the shape of your foot and absorbs shock.
- Hook-and-loop closure provides adjustability and easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Penchant Too Mary Jane Shoes:
- Material Content: nubuck leather upper, elastic fabric upper lining, foam footbed with Poron heel pad, polyurethane midsole, EVA / thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.