Earth Shoe Women’s Penchant Mary Jane Shoes — the original wellness shoe with “negative heel” technology
The ever-so-slight “negative heel” design combined with a supportive in this sporty, casual fisherman can help improve posture and reduce joint stress. The negative heel sets your heel slightly lower than your toes at a gentle incline of 3.7 degrees, promoting a natural walking motion. BioFoam™ cushioning displaces and absorbs foot shock. The nubuck leather upper features peek-a-boo cut outs and criss-crossing instep straps with hook-and-loop adjustability.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoes Women’s Penchant Mary Jane Shoes:
- Negative heel positions your heel lower than your toes at a 3.7-degree incline, promoting a natural stride to help improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch supports the medial arch, enhancing the natural walking motion.
- BioFoam cushioning molds to the shape of your foot and absorbs shock.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoes Women’s Penchant Mary Jane Shoes:
- Material Content: nubuck leather upper, elastic stretch fabric upper lining, foam footbed with Poron heel pad, polyester midsole, EVA / thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.