Kalso Earth Women’s Peace Mary Jane Shoes raise your comfort level by lowering your heels
The patented “negative heel” design in this Mary Jane positions your heels slightly lower than your toes. A gentle incline of 3.7 degrees promotes a natural walking motion that helps improve posture and reduce joint stress. The removable insoles with soft polyurethane foam cushioning displaces and absorbs shock with each step, while a Poron® heel pad adds extra comfort right where you need it. The lightweight EVA / rubber outsole provides sure-footed traction to help keep you confident on your feet. The waxed, tumbled nubuck leather upper reflects a fresh, sporty take on a Mary Jane, complete with hook-and-loop adjustability across the instep.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Women’s Peace Mary Jane Shoes:
- “Negative heel” design positions your heel lower than your toes at a 3.7-degree incline, promoting a natural stride to help improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch support encourages a natural walking motion.
- Polyurethane foam footbed with a Poron heel pad molds to the shape of your foot, while absorbing shock with each step.
- Adjustable laces allow you to customize the fit.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Women’s Peace Mary Jane Shoes:
- Material Content: nubuck leather upper, polyester upper lining, mesh sockliner, polyurethane foam / Poron footbed, polyester midsole, EVA / rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.