The “negative heel” design makes Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Pace Lace-Up Shoes awesome walkers!
This sporty, nubuck leather lace-up takes wellness walking to the max! The ever-so-slight ��negative heel” design combined with a supportive arch can help improve posture and reduce joint stress. The negative heel sets your heel slightly lower than your toes at a gentle incline of 3.7 degrees, promoting a natural walking motion. Form-fitting BioFoam™ cushioning displaces and absorbs foot shock.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Pace Lace-Up Shoes:
- “Negative heel” design positions your heel lower than your toes at a 3.7-degree incline, promoting a natural stride to help improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch supports the medial arch, enhancing the natural walking motion.
- BioFoam cushioning molds to the shape of your foot and absorbs shock.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Pace Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: nubuck leather upper, recycled polyester upper lining, microfiber sockliner, foam footbed with Poron heel pad, polyurethane midsole, EVA / rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
About Kalso Earth:
Every Kalso Earth Shoe features a "negative heel" sole design. This design sets the heel slightly lower than the toe, just like the popular yoga position, known as "Mountain pose." This design can help re-position body weight to create a more natural walking motion, improving posture and reducing joint stress.