Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Outlier Mid Calf Boots can improve posture and overall comfort naturally with a “negative heel” design
The slight “negative heel” design and anatomic arch support in this casual boot can help reduce body stress, improve respiration and promote better posture. The footbed sets your heel lower than your toes at a gentle incline of 3.7 degrees, encouraging a natural walking motion. A layer of multi-density foam cushioning conforms to your feet and provides shock absorption. Buckled straps give the vintage, full-grain leather upper adjustability, as well as an element of style, while faux fur lining helps keep feet warm.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Outlier Mid Calf Boots:
- “Negative heel” design positions your heel lower than your toes at a 3.7-degree incline, promoting a natural stride to help improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch supports the medial arch, enhancing your natural walking motion.
- Multi-density foam footbed with a heel pad molds to the shape of your foot and absorbs shock.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Outlier Mid Calf Boots:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, faux fur/ brushed fabric upper lining, leather sockliner, multi-density foam footbed, polyester midsole, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.