You’ll feel like you’re walking barefoot in the sand in Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Nomad Ankle Boots
This casual ankle boot is crafted with an innovative footbed design that helps reduce body stress, improve respiration and promote better posture. A slight “negative heel” sets your heel lower than your toes at a gentle incline of 3.7 degrees, encouraging a natural walking motion. A layer of multi-density foam cushioning conforms to the shape of your feet. The soft, distressed suede upper and faux shearling lining create a great-looking casual style with cozy warmth.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Nomad Ankle Boots:
- “Negative heel” design positions your heel lower than your toes at a 3.7-degree incline, promoting a natural stride to help improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch supports the medial arch, enhancing your natural walking motion.
- Multi-density foam footbed with a heel pad molds to the shape of your foot and absorbs shock.
- Adjustable laces allow you to customize the fit.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Nomad Ankle Boots:
- Material Content: suede upper, faux shearling / brushed fabric upper lining, leather sockliner, multi-density foam footbed, recycled plastic midsole, rubber / leather outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.