It’s the “negative heel” design of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Move Mary Jane Shoes that has a positive effect on your body
Feel better on your feet while you’re on the move in this casual Mary Jane. The footbed is made with a “negative heel” design that sets your heel slightly lower than your toes at a gentle incline of 3.7 degrees. Standing and walking at this slight angle helps to naturally reduce joint stress and improve your posture. The EVA and rubber outsole helps make the shoe lightweight, while providing traction. The look is sweetly feminine with latticework cut-outs along the topline of the full-grain leather upper. The hook-and-loop instep strap is easy to adjust, and the slingback has an elastic insert for a bit of stretch.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Move Mary Jane Shoes:
- “Negative heel” design positions your heel lower than your toes at a 3.7-degree incline, promoting a natural stride to help improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch support encourages a natural walking motion.
- Foam cushioning with a recycled polyurethane foam heel pad molds to the shape of your foot, while absorbing shock with each step.
- Hook-and-loop instep strap allows you to adjust the fit.
- EVA / rubber outsole offers durability with a lightweight feel.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Move Mary Jane Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather / brushed fabric upper lining, leather sockliner, foam / polyurethane foam footbed, cardboard midsole, EVA / rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.