Tone your legs and improve your posture while you walk in Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Link Clogs
Every step you take in this casual clog helps strengthen and tone leg muscles. It’s all in the 3.7 degree incline sole, which positions toes higher than the heel, redistributing weight, toning muscles and encouraging better posture. BioFoam™ cushioning absorbs and displaces shock. Pleating and stitch detailing accents the leather upper, and the buckle closure adjusts to fit.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Link Clogs:
- 3.7 degree incline sole positions toes higher than the heel to help strengthen and tone leg muscles.
- Anatomic arch supports the medial arch to encourage proper heel strike and a natural stride.
- BioFoam cushioning, made of 70% recycled material, absorbs and displaces shock.
- Biodegradable technology decreases the amount of time the outsole takes to break down in landfills, making it environmentally friendly.
- Deep-grooved, flexible outsole allows the foot to move naturally.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Link Clogs:
- Material Content: leather upper, upper lining and sockliner, polypropylene insole, 70% recycled polyurethane foam midsole, latex outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.