The negative heel design in Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Intone Slip-On Shoes helps correct your posture naturally
This slip-on boasts a versatile casual look, and it's easy on / off, thanks to a center zipper and hidden side elastic inserts on the leather upper. Once you slip it on, you'll appreciate the negative heel, which sets your heel slightly lower than your toes at a gentle incline of 3.7 degrees. It’s like walking barefoot in the sand! This small change can help improve posture and reduce joint stress. The design is complemented with a supportive, form-fitting footbed and soft BioFoam™ cushioning.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Intone Slip-On Shoes:
- Negative heel positions your heel lower than your toes at a 3.7-degree incline, promoting a natural stride to help improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch supports the medial arch, promoting proper heel strike.
- BioFoam™ cushioning, made of 70% recycled content, absorbs shock.
- Deep heel cup helps hold the foot in place.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Intone Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, spandex upper lining, leather sockliner, BioFoam insole, recycled Strobel midsole, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.