Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Integrate Too Lace-Up Oxford Shoes effortlessly blend the benefits of negative heel design with sporty style
The classic oxford gets an update in this sporty, casual leather lace-up. The footbed is designed with a negative heel that sets your heel slightly lower than your toes at a gentle incline of 3.7 degrees. It’s like walking barefoot in the sand! This small change can help improve posture and reduce joint stress. The design is complemented with a supportive, form-fitting footbed and soft BioFoam™ cushioning.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Integrate Too Lace-Up Oxford Shoes:
- Negative heel positions your heel lower than your toes at a 3.7-degree incline, promoting a natural stride to help improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch supports the medial arch, promoting proper heel strike.
- BioFoam™ cushioning, made of 70% recycled content, absorbs shock.
- Deep heel cup helps hold the foot in place.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Integrate Too Lace-Up Oxford Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, spandex upper lining, leather sockliner, BioFoam insole, recycled Strobel midsole, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.