Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Instinct Fisherman Slip-On Shoes — 3.7 degrees to better posture and less joint stress!
Get the benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe technology in a closed-toe fisherman style. The 3.7 degree incline sole positions toes higher than the heel, shifting weight back to help naturally correct posture, strengthen the lower body and reduce stress on your joints. The perforated, leather-lined footbed is padded with shock-absorbing BioFoam™ cushioning, and the durable latex outsole delivers traction without weighing you down. Contrast stitching accents the leather upper, and a hook-and-loop ankle strap offers easy adjustability.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Instinct Fisherman Slip-On Shoes:
- 3.7 degree incline helps burn more calories, strengthen and tone muscles, improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch support helps promote a natural stride.
- BioFoam cushioning, made of 70% recycled content, absorbs shock.
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure on the backstrap allows you to customize your fit.
- Deep heel cup helps hold your foot in place.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Instinct Fisherman Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, polyurethane upper lining, leather sockliner, BioFoam insole, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.