Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Insignia Slip-On Shoes make a comfortable positive out of a negative with the “negative heel” design
Feel the difference of the “negative heel” design in this easy-going, sporty slip-on. The footbed sets your heel slightly lower than your toes at a gentle incline of 3.7 degrees. Standing and walking at this slight angle helps to naturally reduce joint stress and improve your posture. The EVA and rubber outsole helps make the shoe lightweight, while providing traction. The leather or nubuck leather upper is adorned with a woven rope detail along the base. At the top of the heel, an elasticized heel topline adds stretch for a just-right fit.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Insignia Slip-On Shoes:
- “Negative heel” design positions your heel lower than your toes at a 3.7-degree incline, promoting a natural stride to help improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch support encourages a natural walking motion.
- Polyurethane foam cushioning molds to the shape of your foot, while absorbing shock with each step.
- Elasticized topline stretches for a customized fit.
- Polyester mesh sockliner provides breathability to help keep feet dry.
- EVA / rubber outsole offers durability with a lightweight feel.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Insignia Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather or nubuck leather upper, polyester mesh upper lining and sockliner, molded polyurethane foam footbed, polyester midsole, nylon shank, EVA / rubber outsole.
- Care: Leather: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry. Nubuck: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.