Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Innovate Too Slip-On Shoes — “negative heel” design has a positive effect on your body!
The ever-so-slight “negative heel” design with arch support in this casual leather slip-on can help reduce body stress, improve respiration and promote better posture. The “negative heel” design sets your heel lower than your toes at a gentle incline of 3.7 degrees, encouraging a natural walking motion. BioFoam™ cushioning displaces and absorbs foot shock, softening your steps. A unique open-closed design helps keep feet cool, while bungee lacing offers easy adjustability.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Innovate Too Slip-On Shoes:
- “Negative heel” design positions your heel lower than your toes at a 3.7-degree incline, promoting a natural stride to help improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch supports the medial arch, enhancing the natural walking motion.
- BioFoam cushioning molds to the shape of your foot and absorbs shock.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Innovate Too Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, polyurethane upper lining, leather sockliner, injected latex / polyurethane foam footbed, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.