Feel how a “negative heel” design can have a positive effect on your body in Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Innovate 3 Slip-On Shoes
Experience the innovative comfort technology of the Kalso Earth Shoe in this casual slip-on. The footbed is made with a “negative heel” design that sets your heel slightly lower than your toes at a gentle incline of 3.7 degrees. Standing and walking at this slight angle helps to naturally reduce joint stress and improve your posture. Polyurethane foam cushioning that conforms to the shape of your foot enhances the comfort you’ll feel. The leather upper provides plenty of breathability with a criss-cross cut-out designt to help keep feet cool, while stretchable, elasticized lacing offers easy adjustability.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Innovate 3 Slip-On Shoes:
- “Negative heel” design positions your heel lower than your toes at a 3.7-degree incline, promoting a natural stride to help improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch support encourages a natural walking motion.
- Polyurethane foam footbed molds to the shape of your foot, while absorbing shock with each step.
- Elasticized laces stretch to fit.
- EVA / rubber outsole provides durability with a lightweight feel.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Innovate 3 Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, polyurethane upper lining, polyester mesh sockliner, molded polyurethane foam footbed, polyester midsole, EVA / rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.
About Kalso Earth:
Every Kalso Earth Shoe features a "negative heel" sole design. This design sets the heel slightly lower than the toe, just like the popular yoga position, known as "Mountain pose." This design can help re-position body weight to create a more natural walking motion, improving posture and reducing joint stress.