Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Implicit Strappy Sandals are positively comfortable with a “negative heel” design!
If you don’t already know how comfortable the Kalso Earth Shoe slight “negative heel” design feels, find out for yourself with this casual, strappy leather sandal! The leather wrapped footbed is designed with a gentle incline of 3.7 degrees, setting your heel slightly lower than your toes. This position promotes a natural walking motion while reducing joint stress and improving posture. BioFoam™ cushioning displaces and absorbs foot shock. You get plenty of adjustability with three hook-and-loop straps, two over the foot and one at the heel. Thermoplastic rubber outsole for excellent traction.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Implicit Strappy Sandals:
- “Negative heel” design positions your heel lower than your toes at a 3.7-degree incline, promoting a natural stride to help improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch supports the medial arch, enhancing the natural walking motion.
- BioFoam cushioning molds to the shape of your foot and absorbs shock.
- Ergonomic toe shape allows toes to spread out naturally.
- Breathable, premium leather upper “gives” around your foot for a comfortable fit.
- Three hook-and-loop straps offer easy adjustability.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Implicit Strappy Sandals:
- Material Content: leather upper, polyurethane upper lining, leather sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed, molded EVA midsole, nylon shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.