Naturally improve your posture and tone muscles as you walk on a 3.7 degree incline in Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Glide 2 Walking Shoes
This lightweight, sporty lace-up in microfiber mesh helps you burn more calories on a 3.7 degree incline sole. Your toes are positioned higher than your heel, shifting weight back to help naturally correct posture, strengthen the lower body and reduce stress on your joints. The footbed is padded with shock-absorbing BioFoam™ cushioning and lined with breathable mesh, and soft spandex upper lining works with a padded collar and tongue to help prevent irritation and chafing. The grooved E-Max and latex outsole offers extreme flexibility and stability underfoot.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Glide 2 Walking Shoes:
- 3.7 degree incline helps burn more calories, strengthen and tone muscles, improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch support helps promote a natural stride.
- BioFoam cushioning, made of 70% recycled content, absorbs shock.
- Adjustable laces allow you to customize the fit.
- Lightweight, grooved, flexible outsole allows for natural foot movement.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Glide 2 Walking Shoes:
- Material Content: microfiber upper, spandex upper lining, mesh sockliner, BioFoam insole, E-Max and latex outsole.