Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Fey 2 Mary Jane Shoes help you burn more calories in classic style
Experience the comfort of Kalso Earth Shoe technology in this casual, open-toe Mary Jane. The sole is designed with a 3.7 degree incline to position the heel lower than the toes, shifting weight back to help naturally correct posture, strengthen the lower body and reduce stress on your joints. The leather-lined footbed is padded with shock-absorbing BioFoam™ cushioning, and the lightweight E-Max outsole flexes as you walk while providing sure-footed traction. It also stimulates and exercises leg muscles, helping you burn more calories. The leather upper features an adjustable buckle at the instep for a comfortable fit.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Fey 2 Mary Jane Shoes:
- 3.7 degree incline helps burn more calories, strengthen and tone muscles, improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch support helps promote a natural stride.
- BioFoam cushioning, made of 70% recycled content, absorbs shock.
- Adjustable buckle allows you to customize the fit.
- Lightweight E-Max outsole offers sure-footed grip for a steady walk.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Fey 2 Mary Jane Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, polyurethane upper lining, leather sockliner, BioFoam insole, E-Max outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.