Stay fit with Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Exer-clog… burn more calories with
Imagine this – looking and feeling better with the help of a shoe! Kalso® Negative Heel Technology® positions toes 3.7 degrees higher than the heel. The result: weight shifts back to help strengthen and tone muscles and encourage better posture. Latex rubber outsole. Soft suede upper is lined in spandex for a soft fit that gives around your foot.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Exer-clog:
- Kalso Negative Heel technology positions feet at a 3.7 degree incline, which activates muscles in the legs and back as you walk, for the benefits of a workout without the gym.
- Toes are positioned slightly above the heel, shifting your weight back to align your body naturally.
- Triple-density EVA midsole offers a firmer EVA in the heel and midfoot for extra support, while the soft forefoot provides more cushion.
- Latex rubber outsole gives you traction and durability.
- Suede upper is finished with leather or patent accents.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Exer-clog:
- Material Content: suede / patent or suede / leather upper, spandex upper lining, molded EVA sockliner, insole and midsole, latex rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.