Improve your posture and burn more calories with every step in Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Exer-Slide Sandals
This Exer-Slide sandal is designed to help strengthen and tone your body so you can burn more calories with step. The triple-density cushioning activates small muscles so you get all the benefits of a gym workout—without the gym. The Kalso® Negative Heel Technology®, which positions you at a slight 3.7 degree incline from your heel-to-toe, redistributes weight to help tone and strengthen your lower body as you walk. Plus, it aligns your body for better posture. Innovative EVA insole absorbs shock and molds to the shape of your foot, allowing you to move with the shoe, not against it. Customize your fit with two hook-and-loop straps.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Exer-Slide Sandals:
- Triple density cushioning activates small muscles to burn more calories and give you a workout without the gym.
- Kalso® Negative Heel Technology® aligns your body naturally, redistributing your weight and improving posture.
- Ergonomic latex rubber outsole provides increased durability and traction.
- EVA insole absorbs shock and molds to the shape of your foot, providing custom comfort.
- Shock-absorbing, flexible and lightweight footbed features anatomic arch support to help stabilize the foot and encourage even weight distribution.
- Leather / mesh or suede / mesh upper is designed with two hook-and-loop straps to accommodate different foot widths.
- Roomy toe box with toe bar allows toes to spread and relax for less foot fatigue.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Exer-Slide Sandals:
- Material Content: leather / mesh or suede / mesh upper and upper lining, EVA insole, midsole, latex rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean with a damp cloth.