Burn more calories with every step in Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Exer-Flip Sandals
This thong sandal features Exer-Fit, which is scientifically proven to help strengthen and tone your body so you can burn more calories with step. The triple-density cushioning activates small muscles so you get all the benefits of a gym workout—without the gym. The Kalso® Negative Heel Technology®, which positions you at a slight 3.7 degree incline from your heel-to-toe, redistributes weight to help tone and strengthen your lower body as you walk. Innovative EVA insole absorbs shock and molds to the shape of your foot, allowing you to move with the shoe, not against it. Walking is made easy as the lightweight and reinforced sole propels you forward with each step. The upper easily adjusts with a hook-and-loop closure.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Exer-Flip Sandals:
- Kalso® Negative Heel Technology® shifts weight back to align your body naturally, redistributing your weight as you walk for light-as-air steps.
- Latex rubber outsole provides increased durability and traction.
- EVA insole absorbs shock and molds to the shape of your foot, providing custom comfort.
- Shock-absorbing, flexible and lightweight footbed features anatomic arch support to help stabilize the foot.
- Grained or patent leather upper is designed with a customizable hook-and-loop instep strap to accommodate different foot widths.
- Traditional style with a wider forefoot area allows toes to spread and relax for less foot fatigue.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Exer-Flip Sandals:
- Material Content: polyurethane upper and upper lining, EVA insole, midsole, latex rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean with a damp cloth.