Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Esteem Strappy Sandals have a positive effect on your body with a “negative heel” design
Do something good for your feet and your style with this gladiator sandal! The footbed is made with a “negative heel” design that sets your heel slightly lower than your toes at a gentle incline of 3.7 degrees. Standing and walking at this slight angle helps to naturally reduce joint stress and improve your posture. Injected latex cushioning that conforms to the shape of your foot enhances the comfort you’ll feel. Braided leather straps update the classic gladiator style, while hook-and-loop adjustability at the ankle and instep make it easy to customize the fit. Decorative buckles add the finishing touch.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Esteem Strappy Sandals:
- “Negative heel” design positions your heel lower than your toes at a 3.7-degree incline, promoting a natural stride to help improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch support encourages a natural walking motion.
- Injected latex cushioning with a recycled polyurethane foam heel pad molds to the shape of your foot, while absorbing shock with each step.
- Hook-and-loop ankle strap and instep strap allow you to adjust the fit.
- Leather sockliner provides breathability to help keep feet dry.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Esteem Strappy Sandals:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, polyurethane upper lining, leather sockliner, injected latex / polyurethane foam footbed, polyurethane midsole, nylon shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.