Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Envision Mary Jane Shoes — lovely lace enhanced with the positive effect of a “negative heel” design
We see easy-going feminine style in your future! Not only does this casual Mary Jane look great with a polyester macrame upper in a floral lace design, it feels great, too! The footbed is made with a “negative heel” design that sets your heel slightly lower than your toes at a gentle incline of 3.7 degrees. Standing and walking at this slight angle helps to naturally reduce joint stress and improve your posture. Injected latex cushioning that conforms to the shape of your foot enhances the comfort you’ll feel. A hook-and-loop instep strap makes it easy to adjust the fit.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Envision Mary Jane Shoes:
- “Negative heel” design positions your heel lower than your toes at a 3.7-degree incline, promoting a natural stride to help improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch support encourages a natural walking motion.
- Injected latex cushioning with a recycled polyurethane foam heel pad molds to the shape of your foot, while absorbing shock with each step.
- Hook-and-loop instep strap allows you to adjust the fit.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Envision Mary Jane Shoes:
- Material Content: polyester macrame upper, polyurethane upper lining, microfiber sockliner, injected latex / polyurethane foam footbed, polyurethane midsole, nylon shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.