Feel for yourself how the “negative heel” design can have a positive effect on your body in Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Enthuse Slide Sandals
Do something positive for your body! Developed by a yoga instructor and based on the simple principles of everyday, whole-body wellness, all Kalso Earth Shoe styles feature a “negative heel” design that sets your heel slightly lower than your toes at a gentle incline of 3.7 degrees. Standing and walking at this slight angle helps to naturally reduce joint stress and improve your posture. This strappy slide is finely detailed to look as good as it feels, featuring a leather upper with stitched leaf accents.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Enthuse Slide Sandals:
- “Negative heel” design positions your heel lower than your toes at a 3.7-degree incline, promoting a natural stride to help improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch support promotes a natural walking motion.
- Injected latex and polyurethane foam footbed with a Poron® heel pad molds to the shape of the foot, while absorbing shock with each step.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Enthuse Slide Sandals:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, polyurethane upper lining, leather sockliner, injected latex / polyurethane foam footbed, polyurethane midsole, nylon shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.