The “negative heel” design in Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Eminent Sandals helps you move more naturally and with better posture
Stand out from the crowd without sacrificing comfort! This stylish sandal features a slight “negative heel” design that sets your heel slightly lower than your toes at a gentle incline of 3.7 degrees. This position helps promote a natural walking motion while reducing joint stress and improving posture. BioFoam™ cushioning displaces and absorbs foot shock. The pleated leather upper, accented with side cut-outs, gives great foot and ankle coverage, and a back zipper makes it easy on / off.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Eminent Sandals:
- “Negative heel” design positions your heel lower than your toes at a 3.7-degree incline, promoting a natural stride to help improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch supports the medial arch, enhancing the natural walking motion.
- BioFoam cushioning molds to the shape of your foot and absorbs shock.
- Ergonomic toe shape allows toes to spread out naturally.
- Breathable, premium leather upper “gives” around your foot for a comfortable fit.
- Back zipper offers easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Eminent Sandals:
- Material Content: leather upper, polyurethane upper lining, leather sockliner, injected latex / polyurethane footbed, polyurethane midsole, nylon shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.