The original wellness shoe: Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Embrace Strappy Sandals — a “negative heel” design with a positive effect on your body
Wear this casual, strappy sandal and do something positive for your body! Developed by a yoga instructor and based on the simple principles of everyday, whole-body wellness, all Kalso Earth Shoe styles feature a “negative heel” design that sets your heel slightly lower than your toes at a gentle incline of 3.7 degrees. Standing and walking at this slight angle helps to naturally reduce joint stress and improve your posture. The leather upper is finely detailed to look as good as it feels, combining beading, braiding and button detailing. A hidden elastic insert and adjustable hook-and-loop backstrap ensure a customized fit. The jute-wrapped midsole adds an extra element of style.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Embrace Strappy Sandals:
- “Negative heel” design positions your heel lower than your toes at a 3.7-degree incline, promoting a natural stride to help improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch support promotes a natural walking motion.
- Injected latex and polyurethane foam footbed with a Poron® heel pad molds to the shape of the foot, while absorbing shock with each step.
- Hook-and-loop backstrap offers easy adjustability.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Embrace Strappy Sandals:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, polyurethane upper lining, leather sockliner, injected latex / polyurethane foam footbed, polyurethane midsole, nylon shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.