Waterproof protection meets the comfort of negative heel design in Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Elite Too Tall Boots
This tall boot shines with a sleek faux patent upper, and it helps keep feet dry with waterproof seam-sealed construction. The footbed is designed with a negative heel that sets your heel slightly lower than your toes at a gentle incline of 3.7 degrees. It’s like walking barefoot in the sand! This small change can help improve posture and reduce joint stress. The design is complemented with a supportive, form-fitting footbed and soft BioFoam™ cushioning.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Elite Too Tall Boots:
- Negative heel positions your heel lower than your toes at a 3.7-degree incline, promoting a natural stride to help improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch supports the medial arch, promoting proper heel strike.
- BioFoam™ cushioning, made of 70% recycled content, absorbs shock.
- Deep heel cup helps hold the foot in place.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Elite Too Tall Boots:
- Shaft Height: 14".
- Material Content: faux patent microfiber upper, brushed fabric upper lining, polyurethane sockliner, BioFoam insole, injected cushioning midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.