Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Diablo Ankle Boots are made with the original “negative heel” design for natural posture
Be good to your feet with this casual ankle boot. It features a slight “negative heel” design and anatomic arch support that can help reduce body stress, improve respiration and promote better posture. The footbed sets your heel lower than your toes at a gentle incline of 3.7 degrees, encouraging a natural walking motion. A layer of multi-density foam cushioning conforms to your feet and absorbs shock. A decorative zipper, buckled straps and stitching on the leather upper give the boot an edgy look, and it’s easy to slip on / off with a functional inside zipper.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Diablo Ankle Boots:
- “Negative heel” design positions your heel lower than your toes at a 3.7-degree incline, promoting a natural stride to help improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch supports the medial arch, enhancing your natural walking motion.
- Multi-density foam footbed with a heel pad molds to the shape of your foot and absorbs shock.
- Inside zipper allows for easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Diablo Ankle Boots:
- Heel Height: 1".
- Shaft Height: 7".
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather/ brushed fabric upper lining, leather sockliner, multi-density foam footbed, recycled plastic midsole, rubber / leather outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.