Step into wellness with Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Dally Slip-On Shoes
Every Kalso Earth Shoe features a negative heel that sets your heels slightly lower than your toes at a gentle incline of 3.7 degrees. It’s like walking barefoot in the sand! This small change can help improve posture and reduce joint stress as you walk in this leather slip-on. The design in this Mary Jane is complemented with a supportive, form-fitting footbeds and soft BioFoam™ cushioning. Soft, stretch neoprene panel in the back for sensitive heels.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Dally Slip-On Shoes:
- Negative heel positions your heel lower than your toes at a 3.7-degree incline, promoting a natural stride to help improve posture and reduce joint stress.
- Anatomic arch supports the medial arch, promoting proper heel strike.
- BioFoam cushioning, made of 70% recycled content, absorbs shock.
- Lightweight EVA / rubber outsole with deep flex grooves allow the foot to move naturally.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Dally Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, spandex upper lining, leather sockliner, BioFoam insole, recycled Strobel midsole, EVA / rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.