Enjoy barefoot comfort combined with support in Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Cha Cha Slides
Experience a natural, healthy stride with Kalso Earth Negative Heel Technology
This casual slide is designed with Kalso® Negative Heel Technology®, which positions the heel lower than the toes to naturally correct your posture. It also stimulates and exercises the muscles of your legs, strengthening your lower body. The ergonomic outsole provides a stable walking gait. Inside, a Gelron 2000® padded footbed cushions and cradles your feet. Soft, breathable leather upper features woven trim and grommet detailing.
Click here to view the slip-resistant latex rubber outsole.
Features & Benefits of Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Cha Cha Slides:
- Kalso Negative Heel Technology mimics the feel of walking barefoot as humans were intended, while providing support and stability.
- Ergonomic latex rubber outsole absorbs shock and resists slips.
- Anatomically correct Gelron 2000 footbed cushions and cradles your feet.
- Leather upper wraps your foot in softness.
- Perforated suede and leather sockliner helps keep your feet cool and comfortable.
Other Important Information About Kalso Earth Shoe Women’s Cha Cha Slides:
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, leather / suede sockliner, Gelron 2000 insole, latex rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.